Coeur d’Alene Inn
To maintain their Best Western Plus status, the Coeur d’Alene Inn needed to remodel and refresh the hotel finishes. As the selected architect, Longwell + Trapp Architects provided the needed architectural services. The remodel included:
- Adding an elevator.
- Adding gables and roof enhancements.
- Repaving the parking lot.
- Replacing guest room HVAC equipment.
- Remodeling the front desk.
- Remodel the finishes in the restaurant.
- Replacing finishes in the convention center.
- New carpet, acoustical ceilings, and lighting in guest corridors.
- Replacement of guest room windows.
- Remodel the guest room bathrooms.
- New furniture in the guest rooms.
- An entire re-roof of the building.