Coeur d’Alene Resort Remodel
The main floor of the Coeur d’Alene Resort had not been updated in over fifteen years. Our task involved upgrading finishes and space layout of all the public spaces on the main floor of the resort. The project included:
- A complete remodel of finishes for Dockside Restaurant including a new kitchen layout.
- New finishes for the main lobby and seating areas.
- Expansion of the exercise facility.
- Creation of new meeting space in the old Shore Lounge.
- Addition of an elevator to provide handicap access to the second level deck and guest rooms.
- The second level outdoor pool was removed to create a large outdoor entertainment deck.
- A complete remodel and expansion of Whispers Lounge.
- A glass screened outdoor deck was created as a seasonal expansion for Whispers Lounge.
- The existing lobby fireplace was redesigned and built.
New finishes included wood grain plank tile flooring, wall finishes, granite countertops, wood wraps on structural columns, LED lighting, acoustical ceiling tiles, carpet, and cabinets.