Shoshone Fire District No. 2 | Kellogg, ID
The fire station for Shoshone Fire District No. 2 was constructed in the early 50’s as a part of the Kellogg City Hall. Over the past 40 years fire vehicles have grown in size and no longer fit in the apparatus bays. The Fire District had to custom order fire vehicles at a premium price to fit the existing structure. The new emergency services facility solves many issues for the fire district such as:
- All Fire apparatus can now be accommodated in the building. No more storing vehicles outside.
- Vehicle exhaust system added.
- Sleeping quarters for 7 provided.
- Decontamination room and extractor added.
- Training room / community room.
- ADA compliant restrooms and showers provided.
- Exercise room no longer in back of apparatus bay.
- Rough in for future generator.