The University Inn was required to remodel and upgrade finishes to maintain their Best Western Plus status. Longwell + Trapp Architects was selected to provide architectural services for this project and that included:
- A complete remodel of the main lobby including: a new check-in desk, floor and wall finishes.
- A new seating area and fireplace were incorporated into the lobby.
- Three new meeting rooms were created from the former pantry restaurant.
- The entrance canopy was remodeled with planters, a fire pit, and signage.
- The parking lot was repaved.
- Corridors were upgraded with new carpet, paint, lighting, ceiling tiles, and art work.
- Roof top HVAC units were replaced.
- Partial reroof of the building.
- New guest room furniture.